MILLION DOLLAR CHICKEN ALFREDO
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 9
- 3/4 lbs linguine noodles, cooked "al dente" according to package instructions
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken ,shredded
- 3/4 cup Old Home sour cream
- 3/4 cup Old Home cottage cheese
- 24 oz creamy Alfredo pasta sauce Jarred
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese ,shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese ,grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl add your cooked noodles, sour cream, cottage cheese, and all your seasonings. Mix until all the noodles are coated well.
In a round 12 inch baking dish, place half of your noodle mixture. Pour half the Alfredo sauce, chicken, and half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Top with remaining pasta, Alfredo, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown (if top isn't browned enough, place on broil for 2-3 minutes.)