PURELY ELIZABETH LEMON TART
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup almonds pulp(press all excess liquid out)
- 1/3 cup Purely Elizabeth quick oats Original(Crust)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil (Crust and Filling)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (Crust)
- 1 1/2 cups Raw whole cashews soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup Full fat coconut milk (Filling)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (Filling)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (Filling)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (Filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (Filling)
For the crust, add oats, oat flour and almond pulp into a food processor.
Pulse until combined and add date syrup and coconut oil. Process into a moist mixture.
Firmly press dough into the tart tin and press up on the sides as well. Bake for about 10-15 minutes until crust appears golden brown. Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then transfer onto a cooling rack.
Place the cashews, coconut milk, lemon zest, lemon juice, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt into a high-powered blender. Blend, scraping down the sides as needed, until creamy.
Pour this mixture into the cooled crust, spreading evenly with a spatula. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
When the Tart is set, top with Purely Elizabeth Original Granola.