FAST TRACK GINGERBREAD COOKIES
- Active Time : 15 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 48
- 1 (16 ounce) box of Domino or C&H dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Essential Everyday butter unsalted and softened
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 Essential Everyday eggs room temperature
- 6 cups Essential Everyday all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Essential Everyday baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer; add molasses. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down side with each addition.
In another large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients. Add dry ingredients slowly to the sugar mixture, until a thick dough forms. Divide dough into four parts, wrapping each with plastic wrap.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one portion of dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and place on a baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely before removing cookies from pan. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
Dough can be frozen up to 3 months.