- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Serves : 5
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Dash salt
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1-1/2 cups low-fat cottage cheese, drained
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced
Prepare Crepes: Beat Egg Beaters, milk, flour, 2 teaspoons sugar and the salt in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add 3 scant tablespoons batter to skillet; tilt skillet to evenly cover bottom of skillet. Cook 30 seconds on each side, or until lightly browned on both sides. Repeat with additional cooking spray and remaining batter, stacking cooked crepes between sheets of waxed paper. Set aside.
Prepare Filling: Mix chopped peaches, cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, the marmalade and vanilla in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.
Prepare Topping: Combine yogurt and honey in small bowl. Set aside.
Spoon 3 scant tablespoons of the Filling down center of each crepe; roll up. Divide evenly among 5 serving plates. Garnish with the Topping and peach slices.