HAWAIIAN TERIYAKI BURGER
- Active Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1-1/4 90% lean pounds ground sirloin beef
- 1/4 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 slices fresh pineapple, grilled until lightly browned
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, grilled, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
Toss coleslaw mix with vinegar and juice in medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mix together beef, teriyaki marinade and garlic in large bowl. Shape into 4 equal-size patties. Grill patties on one side until juices begin to appear on surface. Turn patties over. Cook about 4 minutes longer or to desired doneness. Grill pineapple slices and red bell pepper while grilling patties.
Assemble burgers by topping bottom half of each bun with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, lettuce leaf, burger, 2 slices pineapple, red pepper slices and top of bun. Serve with prepared coleslaw.