HAM AND CHEESE EGG CUPS
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 20 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 slices Healthy Choice® Whole Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 1-1/2 cups = 12 oz cups Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup minced fully cooked lean ham
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 1/4 cup = 1 oz cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray six 4-ounce custard cups or large muffin cups with cooking spray.
Trim crusts from bread. Place into prepared cups. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until toasted and lightly browned.
Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium heat. Add green onions and cook 1 minute. Pour in Egg Beaters; sprinkle ham, salt and pepper evenly over Egg Beaters.
Cook, without stirring, until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift cooked part and gently scramble. Continue cooking until set. Remove from skillet and place equal amounts in bread cups. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Let stand 2 minutes or until cheese softens. Serve immediately.