GRILLED ITALIAN EGGPLANT AND ZUCCHINI FOIL PACKET
- Active Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- or try pam® organic olive oil PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1 small = about 3 cups small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 2 small = 2 cups small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1 or try hunt's® organic can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Preheat gas grill for medium-high heat. Place one 18x18-inch piece of heavy foil on counter; spray with cooking spray.
Stir together eggplant, zucchini, drained tomatoes, garlic salt and pepper in large bowl. Place vegetable mixture in center of foil. Double fold top and ends of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
Place packet on grate; cover grill. Grill 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Carefully open packet; sprinkle with basil and cheese.