EASY HAM SALAD SANDWICH
- Active Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound cooked ham, roughly chopped
- 6 cornichons
- 2 medium ribs celery, roughly chopped
- 1 pickled jalapeño, seeded and stemmed
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 12 slices rustic white or sourdough bread
Put onion in a small bowl, cover with cold water, and soak for 10 minutes to mellow the flavor. Drain onion, pat dry with paper towels, and transfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
Put ham in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until chopped fine. Transfer ham to the bowl with onion. Add the cornichons, celery, and jalapeno to the bowl of the food processor and pulse until ingredients are chopped fine.
Add the cornichon mixture, along with the scallions, mayonnaise and mustard to the ham mixture; stir to combine. Spread ham salad on bread and serve with ALEXIA® WAFFLE CUT FRIES. Prepare potatoes according to package directions.