CHRISTMAS TREE PULL-APART PIZZA BITES
- Active Time : 45 Minutes
- Total Time : 45 Minutes
- Serves : 12
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, divided
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni slices
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Rosemary sprigs, optional
Preheat oven to 425?F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Combine 1/4 cup tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in medium bowl; set aside.
Unroll pizza dough; press into a 15x9-inch rectangle. Cut into 24 square pieces. Divide cheese mixture evenly and place in the center of each piece. Pull edges of each piece of dough up and around cheese mixture to enclose completely, pinching edges together to seal. Place seam-side down close together on baking sheet to form a tree shape.
Brush top of dough with Parkay. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, place remaining sauce in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until hot, stirring halfway. Serve pizza bites with sauce. Decorate with rosemary, if desired.