APPLE-CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 20 Minutes
- Serves : 3
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Original Spread-tub, divided
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 6 slices cinnamon swirl bread
Melt 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add apples; cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add syrup; cook 1 minute more or until hot. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, whisk together Egg Beaters and milk in shallow bowl or pie plate.
Melt 1 more tablespoon Fleischmann's in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip 2 or 3 bread slices in Egg Beaters mixture, turning to coat both sides. Place in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining Fleischmann's, bread and Egg Beaters mixture. Top each serving evenly with apples.