TURKEY AND FONTINA PANINI
with Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : 6 servings
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated prepared horseradish
- 1 14 ounce loaf take 'n bake Ciabatta bread (14 ounce)
- 2 cups torn up turkey breast meat
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- - 100% extra virgin oil olive no-stick cooking spray
Preheat Panini press. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and horseradish; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Slice bread into 6 equal sections; slice each section in half horizontally. Spread cranberry mixture evenly over inside of all bread slices.
Layer bottom slices of bread with turkey, cheese and spinach; cover with top slices. Spray bottom of Panini press with cooking spray. Place sandwiches on press; spray tops of sandwiches with cooking spray. Close press and cook until golden brown and heated through (depending on press size, sandwiches may need to be cooked in batches).