with Vodka Sauce
- 1/2 cup crispy Panko style plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons real mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 6.5 ounce cans jumbo lump crab meat (6.5 ounce) drained
- 1/2 16 ounce package angel hair (16 ounce)
- 1/2 24 ounce jar traditional pasta sauce (24 ounce)
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure olive oil
In medium bowl, mix together bread crumbs, green onions, egg, mayonnaise and cayenne pepper until just combined. Salt and pepper to taste. Gently fold in crabmeat, being extra careful to not break up crab. Shape into 4 crab cakes. Set aside.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. In medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pasta sauce, half & half, vodka and red pepper flakes; bring to a simmer. Simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and oil; when sizzling, carefully add crab cakes. Sauté until golden brown on both sides (about 8-10 minutes).
Serve crab cakes over pasta and sauce.