CABBAGE ROLL CASSEROLE
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 14 ounce package coleslaw mix without dressing (14 ounce)
- 1 14.4 ounce can sauerkraut (14.4 ounce) drained
- 3/4 cup long grain white rice
- 1 29 ounce can tomato sauce (29 ounce)
- 1 14.5 ounce can beef broth (14.5 ounce)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
In large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble beef and onions until no longer pink; drain. Remove from heat.
Stir in coleslaw mix, sauerkraut and rice; salt to taste. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. In medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over beef and rice mixture.
Bake, covered, in a preheated 350°F oven 1 hour. Remove cover and continue baking 30 minutes or until rice is tender.