BLT & AVOCADO SALAD
with Homemade Croutons
- 1/2 14 ounce loaf take 'n bake Ciabatta bread (14 ounce) cubed
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 5 ounce package spring mix & baby spinach blend (5 ounce)
- 1/3 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 1 cup cooked and crumbed bacon
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 ripe avocado pitted, peeled and chopped
In medium bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter and garlic; salt and pepper to taste.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté bread cubes until golden brown and crispy (about 8-10 minutes). Remove from skillet; set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, combine salad mix and dressing; toss to coat salad mix well. Add cooked bacon, tomatoes, avocado and croutons; toss to coat. Serve immediately.