TURKEY & MUSHROOM SLOPPY JOES
Active Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 20 minutes
Serves : 6-8 servings
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 8 ounce package button mushrooms (8 ounce) chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 15 ounce can sloppy joe sauce (15 ounce)
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans (15 ounce) rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- - hamburger buns
In large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble turkey, mushrooms and onions until cooked through; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns; simmer 5 minutes.
Serve on hamburger buns.