BACON CHEDDAR FRIES
Active Time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 25 minutes
Serves : 9 servings
- 1 32 ounce package frozen crinkle fries (32 ounce)
- 8 ounces uncured bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 3/4 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced organic green onions
- - organic low fat sour cream
Prepare fries according to package directions.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Return fries to oven and continue baking until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Sprinkle with green onions and serve with sour cream.