- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : 8 slices
- 1 ultra thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup mild enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup torn deli rotisserie chicken
- 3 tablespoons whole kernel corn drained
- 3 tablespoons black beans rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
Spread enchilada sauce over pizza crust; top with chicken, corn, black beans, red pepper, jalapeños, cilantro and cheese.
Bake in a preheated 400°F oven according to package directions or until cheese is melted and golden brown.