BBQ BACON CHEDDAR SLIDERS
- 1 pound 80% lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup hickory smoke barbecue sauce
- 4 deli style mild Cheddar cheese slices
- 12 silver dollar buns
- 12 slices bacon cooked
In medium bowl, combine beef, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Form into 12 mini-patties.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Place burgers on grill. Grill, turning once, 6-8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F on an instant read thermometer, brushing with barbecue sauce the last couple of minutes.
Top each patty with 1/3 slice of cheese. Remove from grill and place on buns. Top with bacon and additional barbecue sauce, if desired.