BBQ BABY BACK RIBS
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 5 pounds pork loin back ribs (about 2 slabs)
- 1 bottle Tennessee Style Whiskey Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; set aside. Cut slabs of ribs in half.
Rub seasoning mixture over front and back of ribs. Place ribs in a large roasting pan. Add 1 cup water to pan. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 2 hours or until ribs are fork tender.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove ribs from oven and baste with barbeque sauce. Place on grill. Grill, turning once and baste with sauce until desired doneness.