- 1/2 cup mirin rice wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon crushed crushed red pepper
- 1 16 ounce package frozen edamame in the pod (16 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground Sea Salt
In large skillet with cover, combine rice wine, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
Add edamame and cover. Simmer 5 minutes or until heated through.
Transfer to a large bowl. While hot, toss with sesame oil, sesame seeds and salt. Serve immediately.