with Bacon & Garlic
- 1/2 16 ounce package bacon (16 ounce) chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 14.5 ounce cans chopped collard greens (14.5 ounce) undrained
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
In large skillet with high sides over medium heat, sauté bacon until it begins to crisp.
Add onions, garlic and red pepper flakes; salt and pepper to taste. Continue sautéing until onions are softened (about 3-5 minutes).
Stir in undrained greens and vinegar. Bring to a simmer; simmer until heated through (about 5 minutes).