with Pomegranate Glaze
- 1 (12-15 pound) whole turkey
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup organic 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons organic balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons organic Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon organic ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground natural sea salt
Prepare and begin baking turkey according to package directions.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
After 2 hours of turkey roasting, pour glaze over entire turkey (glaze will be runny). Baste turkey with glaze from pan every 15 minutes until turkey reaches 180°F deep in the thigh and juices run clear.
Note: Use pan drippings in your favorite gravy.