- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1 ounce envelope onion soup & dip mix (1 ounce)
- 1 large egg
- 2 pounds extra lean ground turkey breast
- 3/4 cup toasted plain bread crumbs
- 8 deli style pepper jack cheese slices
- 8 hamburger buns
- - grilled onions, tomato slices, avocado slices, lettuce
In large bowl, combine sour cream, soup mix and egg; pepper to taste. Add turkey and bread crumbs; mix until well combined. Form into 8 patties.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Grill burgers, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 170°F (about 8-10 minutes). Top with cheese.
Place burgers on buns; top with grilled onions, tomato, avocado and lettuce.