- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups crushed honey graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Cut butter into pats and place in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Melt in a preheated 350°F oven (about 2-3 minutes).
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter; press into bottom of pan.
Sprinkle with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and walnuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over layers. Sprinkle with coconut.
Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.