CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- 1 32 ounce package frozen seasoned fries (32 ounce)
- 1/2 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce) drained
- 1/2 1.25 ounce packet chili seasoning mix (1.25 ounce)
- 1/2 pound Super Cheezy processed cheese spread cubed
- 1/2 cup diced onion optional
Prepare fries according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese; reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
Place fries on a serving platter. Top with chili cheese and onions. Serve immediately.