CHILI CHEESE FRIES
- Active Time : 25 minutes
- Total Time : 25 minutes
- Serves : 8 servings
- 1 (32 ounce) package Essential Everyday Frozen Seasoned Fries
- 1/2 pound grass fed organic 90% ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Essential Everyday Diced Tomatoes drained
- 1/2 (1.25 ounce) packet chili seasoning mix
- 1/2 pound Essential Everyday Super Cheezy Processed Cheese Spread cubed
- 1/2 cup diced onion optional
Prepare fries according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomatoes and seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese; reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
Place fries on a serving platter. Top with chili cheese and onions. Serve immediately.