- Active Time : 15 minutes
- Total Time : 1 1/2 hours
- Serves : 8 servings
- 8 medium russet potatoes cleaned
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure olive oil
- - sea salt & cracked black pepper
- 2 cups fancy shredded gourmet sharp Cheddar cheese blend
- 1/2 16 ounce package bacon (16 ounce) cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- - sour cream
Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place directly on center rack in a preheated 375°F oven; bake 1 hour or until tender. Remove from oven; cool.
Turn oven up to 475°F. Cut potatoes in half; scoop out flesh leaving a ¼-inch shell (keep flesh for a different use). Brush inside and out of skins with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place, skin-side-up, on a greased baking sheet. Bake 7 minutes; turn skins over and continue baking 7 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon; continue baking 3-4 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned. Remove from oven; sprinkle with green onions and serve with sour cream.