COCONUT CHICKEN CURRY
- 1 13.5 ounce can light coconut milk (13.5 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 3 tablespoons pure vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 14.5 ounce can sliced stewed tomatoes with onion, celery & bell pepper (14.5 ounce) drained
- 1 16 ounce package frozen California blend vegetables (16 ounce) thawed
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
In small saucepan over medium heat, combine coconut milk, curry paste and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; boil 1 minute. Set aside.
Meanwhile, heat wok or large skillet over high heat. When hot, add remaining oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through and no longer pink in center; remove from wok.
Add vegetables and tomatoes to wok; stir-fry until tender. Drain vegetables and return to wok. Add chicken and curry sauce to wok; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cooked rice.