BEEF & MUSHROOM STROMBOLI
- 1 teaspoon 100% pure olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup jarred home style beef gravy
- 1 13.2 ounce package refrigerated French bread dough (13.2 ounce)
- 1 pound sliced roast beef
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 large egg beaten
In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions and Italian seasoning. Sauté until mushrooms are softened. Stir in gravy; set aside.
Remove dough from package. Unroll and press into a 15x12-inch rectangle. Arrange roast beef over dough. Sprinkle with cheese and mushroom mixture.
Roll-up jelly-roll style, starting with long edge. Seal seams and ends. Place, seam-side-down, on a greased large baking sheet; brush with egg.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven 25-28 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with additional warmed gravy, if desired.