with Dill Wine Sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning
- 1 pound walleye fillets cut into 4 pieces
- 4 tablespoons cold butter divided
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Place flour and Old Bay seasoning in a shallow dish; salt and pepper to taste. Dust walleye in flour mixture. Set aside.
In large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons butter and oil. When melted and sizzling, add walleye. Sauté until golden brown on both sides and fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add wine and dill to skillet; bring to a boil, scraping bottom of skillet to remove any bits. Reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 2-3 minutes). Remove from heat and whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons cold butter until melted into sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve sauce over fish.