TURKEY CHERRY PASTA SALAD
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 4 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 10
- 1 12 ounce package farfalle (12 ounce)
- 1 6 ounce package dried cherries (6 ounce)
- 3 cups torn up leftover turkey (12 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup prepared creamy poppyseed dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts toasted
Prepare pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
In large bowl, combine cooled pasta, cherries, turkey, celery and onion. Toss with dressing, until well coated.
Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Toss with walnuts just before serving.