with Chipotle-Lime Sauce
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lime juice divided
- 1 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon lime zest divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 4.6 ounce package taco shells (4.6 ounce) (12 count)
- 1-2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato seeded, diced
- 1 medium cucumber seeded, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Mexican Cotija cheese
Place tilapia in a 1-gallon recloseable food storage bag. In small bowl, combine oil, ¼ cup lime juice, cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime zest, adobe sauce and salt. Pour over fish; seal bag; marinate 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sour cream, chipotle peppers, garlic, remaining 1½ teaspoons lime juice and ½ teaspoon lime zest. Set aside.
Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on broiler pan that has been sprayed with no-stick cooking spray. Broil 4 inches from heat until fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
Flake fish into chunks and divide evenly among tacos. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and cheese; drizzle with Chipotle-Lime Sauce.