Celebrate Thanksgiving with Cub
Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate with family and friends – not a time to stress about holiday hassle. Cub has your holiday all wrapped up and delivered with holiday savings, pre-made turkey dinners, Quick & Easy Meal solutions, grocery delivery, and store pickup.
Traditional Turkey Dinner
$89.99 Serves up to 8
-Fully Cooked Jennie-O Turkey (10-12 lb average, turkeys come frozen)
-Homestyle Stuffing 64 oz
-Creamy Mashed Potatoes 64 oz
-Homestyle Gravy 40 oz
-Cranberry Orange Relish 16 oz
-Kings Hawaiian Dinner Rolls 24 ct
-Pumpkin Pie 9 inch
Please provide 24 hour advance notice.
Select locations only. While supplies last.
Gobble up the savings on your holiday baking favorites! Check out the Simply Sweet Recipe Book or simply scan your My Cub Rewards at checkout for savings.
Get FREE Ocean Spray Craisins when you buy 1 Diamond Baking Nuts.
Save $2 when you buy $10 of Betty Crocker Traditional Brownie Mix, Premium Brownies, Cake Mix, Ready to Spread Frosting or Cookie Mix
Cub Quick & Easy Meals
Stress less this holiday season with Quick & Easy Meals. Whether you need an easy weeknight meal or a side dish for Friendsgiving, we offer thousands of options for an affordable, fresh-made meal that’s ready in minutes.
Cub Online Grocery Shopping
Save time this holiday season with Cub online grocery shopping. Prep for your holiday dinner or stock up on baking ingredients – we’ll do the shopping! Order your groceries online for delivery or store pickup. Download the Cub Delivery App and grocery shop anytime, anywhere.
Holiday Entertaining 101
Impress your guests with these holiday recipes and entertaining tricks.
How to Make a Holiday Charcuterie Board
1. Choose a board. Slate is great, but cutting boards or sheet pans work in a pinch.
2. Say cheese! Mix it up with a variety of hard, soft and crumbled cheeses.
3. Add salty and sweet. Pile on Italian meats, dried and fresh fruits and roasted nuts.
4. Crackers and more! Finish off your cheeseboard with savory crackers and condiments.
Cub Liquor or Cub Wine & Spirits offers a great selection of holiday beer, wine and spirits, including top notch wines to create these perfect pairings.
- · Chateau Ste Michelle Dry Riesling + Blue Cheese
- · Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc + Goat Cheese
- · Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay + Jarlsberg
- · Meiomi Pinot Noir + Brie
Not a wine drinker? Try these craft beer pairings:
- · Culinary Circle Fresh Ciliegine Mozzerella Cheese + Pilsner
- · Culinary Circle Yellow Cheddar Cheese + Stout
- · Culinary Circle Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese + Dark Ale
- · Culinary Circle Soft Goat Cheese + Wheat Ale
- · Culinary Circle Crumbled Feta Cheese + Wheat Ale
Build a Brie Layer Cake
Wow the crowd with this last-minute brie layer cake. Just stack, style and serve. No cooking required.
- · Stack the layers
- o Bottom layer: 14 oz Brie
- o Center layer: 8 oz Brie
- o Top layer: Boursin
- · Decorate with fresh flowers, nuts, dried fruit and a little drizzle of honey.
- · Slice like you would a cake and serve with crackers, nuts and champagne.