In Your CommunityAt the heart of Cub Foods charitable giving is the idea that being a good corporate citizen is an ongoing responsibility. By helping to create stronger communities, we enhance the quality of life for customers and associates. We know being a good neighbor also means providing for our customers beyond our store's walls.
Donation Focus AreaAt Cub Foods, we're focused on providing our customers with a fresh and healthy experience every time they enter our stores. We help to create healthy and thriving communities by supporting non-profit, 501(c)(3) organizations whose primary mission fits the following focus areas:
- Hunger Relief - Doing our part to alleviate hunger in our communities’ vulnerable populations.
- Nutrition Education - Creating space and opportunity for people to adopt and maintain healthy eating practices.
- Improving access to fresh, healthy food - Providing underserved communities and those facing serious illness or diet-related disease with access to nutritious food.
Cub has a proud history of supporting non-profit organizations in the communities we call home. So we may direct our resources toward specific programming serving locations in which we operate, we do not accept unsolicited requests for financial support.
Our Funding Process
If you are a federally tax exempt 501c3 organization within 25 miles of a Cub store, and your main mission fits one of the focus areas, above, please send a one-page overview of your program, along with contact information, to:
CUB Community Relations
421 3rd St. S.
Stillwater, MN 55082
We will contact you if we’re interested in learning more about your programming.
Product DonationsRequests for product donation can be made at the store level. Please visit your neighborhood Cub store to inquire about product support.
Cub will generally not support:
- Third-party requests on behalf of another organization
- Fees for conferences, seminars or travel
- Advertising requests (including printed programs)
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Individual/team fundraising
- Travel and/or academic research
- Fees for participation in athletic or other competitive programs
- Fraternal or labor organizations
- Parties, ceremonies or memorials
- Lobbying or political initiatives
- Religious organizations (for religious programs)
- School field trips
- Workforce development programs