BACON CHEDDAR TATER HOT DISH
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 0 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion , chopped
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream soup
- 1 cup Kemps ® Sour Cream
- 1 package (32 oz) frozen tater tots
- 6 slices bacon ,cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly spray 6 (8-oz) individual baking dishes (ramekins) with cooking spray.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown; drain if needed. Stir in soup and sour cream until well mixed.
Place half (about 8 tots) of the frozen potatoes in a single layer in the ramekins. Spoon beef mixture on top. Top with half of the cheese. Top with the remaining potatoes.
Bake 30 minutes until bubbly and potatoes are lightly browned. Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
Tip: You can bake the hot dish in a greased 12x8-inch baking dish instead of individual ramekins. Serve with a fresh greens salad or celery and carrot sticks.