PEACHY BAKED MUESLI
- Active Time : 10 Minutes
- Total Time : 10 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 2 cups Wild & Free muesli cereal Chia Buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk (or a can of coconut milk works too)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp warmed honey (or sub maple syrup)
- 3 small fresh yellow peaches (reserve a few slices for garnishes)
- 1 pinch sugar for sprinkling on top
Whisk eggs, buttermilk and warmed honey together.
Fold in muesli and chopped peaches and pour into a shallow baking dish.
Garnish with peach slices and sprinkle with sugar.
Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes until the center is just set and edges have just turned golden. Serve warm with yogurt and maple syrup.