CHEESY HASHBROWN HOTDISH
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 50 Minutes
- Serves : 8
- 2 cups Old Home sour cream
- 1 cup Old Home cottage cheese
- 1 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (10.5 ounce)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package frozen country style hash browns ,slightly thawed
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese ,divided
- 2 cups crushed potato chips (topping)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix together Old Home All Natural Original Sour Cream, Old Home Cottage Cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper and mix until well combined.
Add the hash browns and 2 cups cheese and mix until combined.
Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and then crushed potato chips.
Bake for 35 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.