STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CAKE
- Active Time : 2 Hour 10 Minutes
- Total Time : 2 Hour 10 Minutes
- Serves : 16
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 pkg (15.25 oz each) strawberry cake mix, prepared with Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil and Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- Red colored sugar, optional
Spray one 8-inch round cake pan and one 8-inch square cake pan with baking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, using Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil and 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original for each fresh egg. Cool 1 hour.
To make frosting, combine cream cheese, pudding, confectioners' sugar and vanilla in medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
To assemble cake, place square cake diagonally on serving platter. Cut round cake in half; place cut sides of halves against top two sides of square cake to resemble a heart. Spread frosting on sides and top of cake. Place strawberry halves around edge of cake. Sprinkle center of cake with red sugar, if desired.