ISLAND TURKEY SALAD
- Active Time : 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 25 Minutes
- Serves : 6
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 10 oz = about 6 cups pkg (10 oz each) hearts of romaine salad blend
- 1 can (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained, juice reserved
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place coconut in shallow baking pan. Bake 6 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring after 3 minutes; set aside.
Cover large serving platter with lettuce; top with pineapple, mango, grapes and turkey.
Beat mustard, honey and reserved pineapple juice in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with almonds and toasted coconut.