EASY PUMPKIN BREAD
- Active Time : 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 1 Hour 25 Minutes
- Serves : 24
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz each) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 1 cup = 2 sticks cup Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottoms of two 9x5-inch loaf pans with baking spray.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed about 3 minutes or until well blended. Divide batter between the two pans.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center of loaves comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire rack.