CHUNKY APPLE MINI MUFFINS
- Active Time : 30 Minutes
- Total Time : 30 Minutes
- Serves : 16
- PAM® Butter No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1-1/8 teaspoons apple pie spice, divided
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1 cup chunky sweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 4 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Unsalted-stick, melted
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 32 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside. Combine baking mix, 6 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon apple pie spice in large bowl; set aside. Beat Egg Beaters, applesauce and apple juice in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to baking mix mixture; stir just until moistened. Batter will be slightly lumpy. Spoon evenly into prepared cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown and wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove to wire racks.
Mix remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and remaining 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice in small bowl. Brush tops of warm muffins with Fleischmann's; dip in sugar mixture.