CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MUG CAKES
- Active Time : 5 Minutes
- Total Time : 5 Minutes
- Serves : 2
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 5 about 2 cups seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry chocolate fudge brownie mix
Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon peanut butter in bottom of each mug. Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and brownie mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Serve immediately with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.