CELEBRATION ICE CREAM CAKE
- Active Time : 3 Hour 25 Minutes
- Total Time : 3 Hour 25 Minutes
- Serves : 12
- 1-1/4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2-1/2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 5 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles, divided
- 1 about 2-1/2 cups pkg (4 oz each) sugar cones, lightly crushed (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
Line a 9-inch round cake pan with plastic wrap, leaving at least 1-inch of overhang on all sides. Stir together cookie crumbs and melted butter in small bowl until blended. Pour cookie mixture into cake pan and press evenly over the bottom of the pan. Freeze 10 minutes or until firm.
Place Reddi-wip in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir in morsels; continue microwaving 30 seconds. Stir until melted and well combined; set aside.
To assemble, scoop half the ice cream evenly over crust in pan. Spread with half the fudge sauce; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sprinkles followed by crushed cones. Scoop remaining ice cream evenly over cones. Spread remaining fudge sauce over; top with remaining 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Lift pie from pan, remove plastic wrap and place on serving plate. Cut into 12 slices; top with Reddi-wip. Serve immediately.