CARROT PATCH PUDDING CUPS
- Active Time : 20 Minutes
- Total Time : 20 Minutes
- Serves : 4
- 1/4 cup caramel flavored syrup
- 4 pudding cups (5.5 oz each) Super Snack Pack® Chocolate Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 cup orange colored sugar
- 1 rainbow green fruit flavored
- 2 bananas, peeled, cut in half
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
Stir 1 tablespoon syrup into each pudding cup. Place sugar in shallow dish. Cut twist crosswise into 4 pieces. Cut each piece lengthwise into 3 thin pieces for carrot top.
Insert tip of small knife in flat end of each banana half to make small hole for inserting thin pieces for top. Roll each banana half in sugar until coated on all sides. Insert 3 thin pieces in each hole.
Insert a decorated banana half, pointed side down, into each pudding cup. Spoon crushed cookies evenly around each banana. Serve immediately.