APPLE CRISP CUPS
- Active Time : 35 Minutes
- Total Time : 35 Minutes
- Serves : 12
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 slices (1/8th each) leftover Marie Callender's® Dutch Apple Pie
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped topping, optional
Stir together oats, brown sugar, flour, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl until well combined.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line regular-size muffin pan with foil baking cups; spray with cooking spray.
Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon apple pie filling and streusel in each cup; discard crust. Top each cup evenly with oat mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Serve warm with Reddi-wip, if desired.