- Active Time : 30 minutes
- Total Time : 30 minutes
- Serves : 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Italian Seasoning
- 1 32 ounce container Essential Everyday Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 28 ounce can Essential Everyday Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 24 ounce package Essential Everyday Frozen Small Homestyle Meatballs
- 2 cups Essential Everyday Rotini
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Essential Everyday Grated Parmesan Cheese
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and Italian seasoning; salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until onions are softened.
Add broth, tomatoes and meatballs. Bring to a boil. Add pasta; reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
Stir in spinach and Parmesan; continue simmering 2-3 minutes.