CHIPOTLE LIME GRILLED PORK CHOPS
with Avocado Mango Salsa
- Active Time : 45 minutes
- Total Time : 45 minutes
- Serves : 4 servings
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice divided
- 1/4 cup 100% pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 4 center cut pork loin chops
- 1 cup diced mangoes
- 1 ripe avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, oil, cocoa, garlic, chile powder, cumin and lime zest; salt and pepper to taste. Generously rub over both sides of pork chops; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine mango, avocado, onion, jalapeño, remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon cilantro; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Prepare grill to medium heat. Place pork chops on grill; grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant read thermometer (about 10-12 minutes).
Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Serve pork chops with salsa.