SERRANO & CHEDDAR WRAPPED PEACHES
- Active Time : 20 minutes
- Total Time : 20 minutes
- Serves : 6 appetizer servings
- 6 slices Culinary Circle Sliced Jamon Serrano
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Circle Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena
- - fresh cracked black pepper
- 4 ounces Culinary Circle 3 Year Aged Cheddar Cheese cut into 12 slices
- 1 fresh yellow peach cut into 12 slices
- 12 fresh mint leaves
Cut each slice of serrano in half lengthwise. Brush with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with pepper.
Place one slice of cheese at one end of serrano.
Top with one peach slice and one mint leaf. Roll up serrano. Continue with remaining ingredients.