with Sage Brown Butter
- Active Time : 1 hour
- Total Time : 1 hour
- Serves : 6 servings
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Essential Everyday Butter divided
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 15 ounce can Essential Everyday 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Essential Everyday Evaporated Skim Milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage leaves divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Essential Everyday Salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Essential Everyday Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 12 ounce package pot sticker wrappers (about 36)
- 2 tablespoons Essential Everyday Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
In large skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add onions; sauté until translucent (about 1-2 minutes). Stir in pumpkin; cook until mixture is slightly dry (about 2-3 minutes). Add in evaporated milk, 1 tablespoon sage, thyme, ¼ teaspoon salt and nutmeg; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese; allow to cool.
Working in batches, lay several potsticker wraps on lightly floured surface. Place 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin mixture in center of each wrap. Moisten the edge of each wrap with water. Fold the wrap in half and press edges to seal; crimp with a fork. Place ravioli on lightly floured baking sheet and cover with damp paper towels. Continue assembling remaining ravioli. (Ravioli can be refrigerated several hours or frozen up to 2 weeks).
In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ravioli in batches; sauté until lightly browned on both sides. Remove from skillet and place on serving platter; keep warm.
Add remaining butter to skillet. When melted add in remaining 1½ tablespoons sage, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt, garlic and white pepper. Sauté until butter starts to brown and the garlic is golden (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
Top ravioli with sage brown butter. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and fresh sage leaves, if desired.