BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA II
- 30 frozen popcorn chicken bites or chicken nuggets
- 1 4.4 ounce package Alfredo pasta side dish (4.4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce
Prepare chicken and pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery, onions and garlic; salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until celery is softened (about 5-7 minutes).
Stir celery mixture, chicken, blue cheese and buffalo sauce into pasta. Let stand 2 minutes to thicken.