CORNED BEEF HASH
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 medium sweet potato cooked, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups cooked and cubed organic russet potatoes
- 2 cups cooked and cubed corned beef
- 2 teaspoons chopped organic fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped organic fresh rosemary
- - organic large brown eggs poached, optional
In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic. Sauté until onions are softened (about 3-5 minutes).
Add potatoes and corned beef. Continue sautéing until potatoes are heated through (about 10 minutes).
Add thyme and rosemary. Salt and pepper to taste. Continue sautéing 5 minutes.
Serve with poached eggs, if desired.